Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Oh hey, procrastinatin

Yeah, yeah, as if I was gonna take it seriously on studying, hah!

But, really, I'm trying my hard at going through the books. And my brain's cramped from all the reading - it's not as if I'm dependent on the internet or anything!


The internet... IT'S CONTROLLING ME!!!

Actually, I interrupt my (very short) self-imposed hiatus because I want to share something that I found on dA:




A 40 page of Touhou goodness with over 60 illustrations? DO WANT


Too bad I don't have a credit card for the purchase - shit looks cool. I'd so buy in a heartbeat if ever it was sold at the convention here... If I had a friend over in Australia, who are into these, I'd ask him/her to buy it for me haha.

And apparently, one of our local artist is making a guest appearance in the book too. I have bought the said artist's circle Touhou fanbook (a first of its kind here, I think), which is pretty awesome as well.

Meh, the only bank card I have with me is a plain ol ATM card. If I have a credit card... ;_;


Heh, if I were to group myself as an otaku, I'd be more of the doujin-fanwork digesting type of otaku. 'cause I really enjoy looking at all those (excellent) fanworks. Especially Touhou fanworks - hooray for secondaries!

Oh, the artist can be found here, btw. Go check out her other stuff!


Well, back to work. I'll post something when exam's over, the earliest being this Thursday I promise (to myself, heh).

It'll also be Touhou related, 'cause I'm a Touhoufag like that '3'

5 comments:

  1. >I'm trying my hard at going through the books. And my brain's cramped from all the reading - it's not as if I'm dependent on the internet or anything!

    I am completely the same way in circumstances like that. Ho hum.

    That artist's page has a lot of good stuff.

    Good luck with the exam!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that, nice. But it's a shame he uses Deviantart, that place is horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Procrastination is key! Procrastinate to be like me! You wanna be like me, don't you?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sympatic blog! I love Touhou too! Cheers, Geo-guy!

    ReplyDelete