Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

I promise myself I won't procrastinate...

what's with 4 papers coming up next week.


So I've set a goal of not spending too much time on the internet, which are usually spent either by looking at Touhou fanarts/videos/doujins, searching for new series to add to my to-watch list, or more often that not, pressing F5 as I view pages of blogs and discussion board (wow that's so sad...)

Don't worry guys, I really plan to take it easy for these papers. I'll slowly go through em not that there'll be any good getting myself stressed over them anyway haha


Anyway, enough talking, it's time to go back to the books guys. brb~

PS: How's the winter going on (for those in the Northern part)? I've heard that things are getting pretty bad there...

PPS: have this one hot picture of Mokou (pun intended) to warm things up

5 comments:

  1. I hope you go well with your papers.

    >more often that not, pressing F5 as I view pages of blogs and discussion board

    Story of my life ;_;

    >How's the winter going on (for those in the Northern part)? I've heard that things are getting pretty bad there...

    I am in the god-forsaken southern hemisphere, but my relatives in Poland tell me that they've been hit with lots of snow and frost-covered streets and sidewalks. Nature is pretty unforgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. >hot pic
    Well, she has nice pants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your papers.

    I live in Canada and it's not that bad right now. It was snowing a bit last week, but several days of rain washed it away.

    ReplyDelete